Monet Water Lilies Folding Umbrella
Perfect for taking with you, our Monet Water Lilies Umbrella will keep you dry and brighten your day.
- Auto Open Monet Art Umbrella
- 12" Closed
- 23" Extended 3 Piece Shaft
- 44" Canopy Arc, 39" Diameter
- Durable Ribs w/ Fiberglass Tips
- No-Slip Rubberized Handle with Loop
- Matching Fabric Cover with Handle
Our gorgeous Monet Water Lilies umbrella was inspired by Claude Monet's Water Lilies painting from his garden pond at Giverny France! This fine art theme umbrella has an auto open umbrella button for convenience and handy matching cover. A stick art umbrella style is available as well.
The Water Lilies series of paintings and murals depict Monet's flower garden at his home in Giverny France and were the main focus of Monet's artistic production during the last thirty years of his life. Born 1840 Died 1926.